Volunteer Bookkeeper WantedUnseen continues to grow rapidly and we now have a volunteer position for a bookkeeper available. Hours are flexible but will equate to 7 hours per week. Reporting directly to our Treasurer.
- Responsible for all bookkeeping, including:
- entering data into accounting system
- paying and raising invoices
- ensuring reconciliations are performed
- producing monthly reports
- ensuring paper and electronic records reconcile
- liaising with the Treasurer
- providing advice to non-finance staff
- Experience of bookkeeping or a basic accounting role
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work constructively within a small team
- Desirable - experience of working within a charity or small or medium sized company
It is anticipated that the charity will soon move to a larger accounting package (Quickbooks or Sage). The bookkeeper will be expected to assist with the transition to the new accounting package.
Seven hours per week, over one, two or three days to suit applicant.
There is scope for this to increase as the charity grows.
How to Apply
Please complete the attached Job Application Form and a covering letter outlining relevant skills and why you want to work for Unseen. Applications can then be emailed to email@example.com or posted to address detailed above.
Click here to download the application form
Contact Name: Jessica Wilde
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 03030 402888
Postal Address: PO Box 2933, Bristol, BS6 9FP
Closing Date: Friday, 22 February, 2013 - 17:00