If you are a frontline professional, please look through this section which lists a range of useful links and websites with more information.
- If you believe a person is being trafficked and is in immediate danger, you should call 999 straight away.
- You can also report suspicions of trafficking by calling 101 or visiting your local police station.
- You can also provide information to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- You can also contact Unseen’s RIO Team for advice about a potential victim and further information about the services available in the South West.
- If you want to refer someone for accommodation support contact The Salvation Army, who run a 24-hour confidential Referral Helpline on 0300 3038151 available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.