With your help, we can give survivors of human trafficking and modern slavery the support they need and deserve, and help combat this horrific crime here in the UK and abroad.
- £3 is enough to provide a meal for a survivor at our safe-house
- £10 could provide a Welcome Pack of toiletries
- £25 could pay for a Clothing Package of essentials
- £40 could pay for one counselling session for a survivor
- £80 could provide a 'move-on' package of homewares for someone leaving our safe-house and starting out on their own
- £200 could pay for 8 survivors to go on a special outing to help create positive memories
- £1,000 could help pay for 50 hours of outreach support for survivors living in the community
- £2,000 would allow us to set up an education fund for survivors.
For more information about our projects, please click here.
If you’d like to speak to someone about making a donation, or setting up a standing order, please call our fundraising team on 0303 040 2888 or contact us by clicking here.