Want to play a direct part in supporting survivors? Our Sponsor A Room programme offers you the chance to provide safety, hope and choice for victims of human trafficking. Three projects you can support are: our women's safe-house (WATER) and our men's safe-house (MAP), plus our children's project that's currently in development.
Your regular gift will help us provide:
- 24-hour specialist support
- Medical and sexual healthcare
- Specialist counselling and psychological help
- Legal and financial assistance
- In-house education and life-skills sessions
- Therapeutic activities
- Support with police investigations.
You can choose which project you'd like to support, and as a valued donor we’ll send you 6-monthly updates on the survivors you’re helping.