Everyone can play a part in ending human trafficking. We’re keen to find students, universities and schools who want to learn more about what we do and join in with our work.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Wear neon! Join in Get Seen For Unseen campaign with classmates and societies, and maybe even your lecturers and teachers
- Hold a non-uniform day for Unseen at your school
- Are you planning a Gap Year? Have you considered a Challenge event?
- Hold your own fundraising event. Click here to read stories of the brilliant ideas people have come up with to support Unseen
- Nominate us as your University RAG or school’s ‘Charity of the Year’
- Stay informed about the issue of modern slavery.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to hear the latest news.
- Organise an awareness raising event, assembly, or presentation. If you would like us to send you a PowerPoint presentation that you could use and adapt, please get in touch with us by clicking here.
- Tell your friends and family about the issue and get them involved.
Sponsor a room
- For the price of a weekly cup of coffee, you can sponsor a room for a survivor of human trafficking. Click here to get involved.
- If you’re looking for office experience, or want to do some fundraising, get in touch. We sometimes have opportunities for students to spend a couple of months volunteering with us over the summer. Click here to view our volunteers page.