We believe the best way to eradicate modern slavery is for everyone to work together. Do you have skills and time to donate to our fight against slavery? If so, here’s how you can get involved:
- Run an event - We’re always looking for people strong on initiative and organisation to run events on behalf of Unseen. Fundraisers with friends, awareness-raising presentations with colleagues, the only limits are your imagination.
- Join the team - Join our team of people who run stands at events around the country to raise awareness of our work at Unseen. Or join our team of trained speakers who visit schools and universities delivering presentations about the work we do.
- Offer your specific skills - Contact us to explore how your specific skills, expertise and knowledge could support the work of Unseen.
- Offer administration support - Do you have strong communication skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office and spare time? We often need extra help in our office, so please get in touch.
- Offer fundraising support - If research is more your thing, contact us. We are constantly exploring new fundraising opportunities and ideas.
- Sign up to our mailing list - Click here to join our mailing list and we will inform you about specific volunteer opportunities when they arise.
- Apply for a specific opportunity - Occasionally we have specific volunteer positions within our organisation. These are listed below.
If you want to help with any of the above, contact us.
May we also say an enormous thank you to the many volunteers who have already given their time! Every single effort is appreciated.
Volunteer Administration Assistant
1 or 2 days per week, 10am - 4pm. 6 months minimum
Unseen is a charity working directly with survivors of modern slavery and trafficking.. We are working towards a world without slavery.
We are looking for some administrative support to help with main office tasks at the Unseen headquarters in Bristol. We would like to hear from applicants who are able to commit 1-2 days per week, from 10am-4pm, for a minimum of 6 months. You would be based at the Unseen Main Office in central Bristol. We are looking for successful applicants to start in late January 2017. Please refer to the job description below for more information.
To apply for this position, please complete and return the above Volunteer Application form to email@example.com